Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pain in shoulder...

Just before going to Taiwan, it started to hurt... my neck...

and it escalated to pain so excruciating that I couldn't even turn my neck. Then my right shoulder was hard and thick that you couldn't even massage it.

It got better when I went to Taiwan and got the masseuse to massage it. However... after the kin-ball practice, I was half paralazed..(okay okay, so it wasn't THAT serious, but I swear it felt like I wouldn't be able to move).

After that it just got worse and worse. I had to go to hospital and take expensive meds... Finally now my right thumb is numb. yes, numb. It started out as tingly... but then it moved to my index finger and middle finger.

Finally I couldn't take it and had to ask for kacho (who has the exactly same symptoms...) to call the lady who does acupuncture for him. Went there yesterday and actually... I don't know if it's placebo effect or what, I actually feel quite good this morning.

I hope this is going to work... really...

No comments: