Friday, February 03, 2006

25 of them... 25 of them...

Since I got the beans from Junko sensei as gift anyways... might as well eat them...

so here it is.. the Fuku beans

I don't really like, mostly because they don't have much taste actually, but they're kinda like what you would call, a healthy snack. So oh well.

I count, and count... oops lost count... drop some beans...

Okay, now I've got them...

Man, I got 25 of them to eat... well, maybe I can put on that little fuku mask and eat the beans... kinda have a little carnival feeling going on here. :p yeah right...

Oh by the way, I'm feeling alot better right now. Other than some stuffy nose and sneezing, I'm quite well. Except that I still don't have much strength most of the time.

And... today during lunch break, I came home and found THIS in my mailbox!


It's Yuki's wedding invitation, and I'm invited to sit in her ceremony too!! heh heh!! kinda funny that I don't know her finace though... Last time with Shinmiya-san's wedding, I didn't quite know him either, so it's kinda just like attending a party. But this is different, this is Yuki's wedding, one of my good friends. Hmm... well we'll talk about it when she comes to Kagoshima with Noriko.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sandy!

It's me, Candace! You're old friend from Edmonton. Don't ask me how I managed to find you "blog" but it's great to hear that you're in Japan and things are going well for you. Please e-mail me when you get the chance as i'd love to hear from you. I don't know how to get in touch with you otherwise so I decided to post a comment. ^_^
cramjohn@telus.net or candace.ramjohn@ualberta.ca (I'm married now so my last name is Ramjohn instead of Rambaran - not much of a change, huh...^_^)