Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you're all enjoying a great holiday!!

Since it's the new year and now that I'm in Japan... Might as well do what they do. I went to the Terukuni Shrine to do Hatsumoude to pray for the new year... (and man oh man, soooo many people! I lined up in front of the shrine for like half an hour just to get to the front and pray for like 30 seconds). I got myself a omikuji and I only got shokichi 小吉 which is like small fortune... basically I'll have some difficulties this year but then If I try hard enough (がんばる) then I'll be able to pull it through. Geez, this is like the 3rd time I've had the similar kuji... maybe they're in fact all the same.. then why do I keep paying money to get them..??

Anyways... after the hatsumoude, I went to Amu for some shopping (half because tenmonkan was not open for new year's day... :p), and look what I found!!! A pair of boots that I actually liked! and the last pair too! I'm sooo happy and after I bought them, I was already mentally planning the outfit to go with them... unfortunately I won't be able to wear them for work, but I guess perhaps I'll just wear them whenever... like when I go shopping at the Daiwa supermarket... :p

1 comment:

Perogyo said...

I love those boots!!! They look so Alberta, but stylish!