Tuesday, January 31, 2006

And thus it begins

Okay, now I'm not so happy... very sick right now... I can't eat anything too salty, greasy, spicy, sweet... well basically, anything but the okayu rice porridge. In the beginning I thought it was not so much a big deal, just a cold... boy was I wrong... :(

Well, after this entry, I plan on just sleeping the night away...

But before that, on a lighter note.

Saw "Pride & Prejudice" the other day, and I'm glad to say that I wasn't disappointed. At first I had some problems with Keira Knightley being Lizzy, but then after 10 minutes in, I started warming up to her. Oh and the new Mr. Darcy is quite nice too :)

The new film version's cinematography is quite breathtaking, and I gotta say it's a very beautiful film (albeit a bit too hollywood at times).

okay, now that I've done praising the film.. gotta go sleep off this stupid cold...

No comments: