Friday, January 27, 2006

I can't believe it.. can you believe it?!

Thanks to all who sympathized with me about the makeup situation, that had been resolved. I had been gradually wearing less and less makeup, that now I barely put on any and nobody ever noticed anymore (or just gave up on mentioning...)

Other than that, my new office people ROCK! the Kacho is cool, and he's like a dad. Really funny though cuz I can only understand half of what he's saying (he can only speak Kagoshima ben), but he's hilarious. heh~~ And my kakari cho is really nice too! heh~~ The other day I went to a small nomikai with them and my new sup Minocchi (who is not so unfamiliar..), and I got to know them a bit better too. My kakaricho actually (after my kacho left) said that our kacho is probably one of the best boss that he has ever worked with. I gotta tell you, in my previous ka, there was no praising bosses... only making fun of them... This is a nice change.

Work had be just hectic... with the shinenkais and all. I think I had about 6 of them, all with different people. And, I'm afraid that there will be more to come... but probably not called shinenkai anymore. And because of that, and the over-scheduling of school visits and daycare visits. I think I got too exhausted, and got some germs from the kids... I got horribly sick yesterday. I was so sick that I couldn't even stand up. As soon as I try to sit straight, I felt the walls were spinning. I had to call in sick and re-schedule another whole day of school visit and evening eikaiwa.

Today I finally felt better and got to work, and it was only alright. I still felt really queasy in stomach... I had stomach flu... yeah, the flu that kids or babies get all the time, but not so much in adults... :p

Let's hope that I'll be better by tomorrow.. whew~

2 comments:

Perogyo said...

I am glad you have better bosses- it makes such a difference, doesn't it?

Hope you get better soon!

Sandy said...

Oh you bet!! Big difference! The whole office's atmosphere is different. And, the best part is that the new bosses don't make any sexist jokes!

I'm now having a full-on cold... It's no longer the nasty stomach flu, but just as bad. I'll try to get better... Thanks!