Saturday, June 07, 2003

The gang at the Kaikan had a barbeque last night. After some mosquito bites and some half-burnt, half-done chicken, we were feeling all good and happy. It was quite nice since it's been awhile since the last time I went to a BBQ party...hmmm It's gotta be Greg's farewell party where all the drunk ppl threw Greg into the Pool along with his brother...

Anyhoo, my cold is still sticking around and it seems like it's not going away anytime soon. I hate having a cold cuz it's just not fun sneezing and blowing your nose when it's so freakin' hot outside.

Am going to see "Matrix Reloaded" tonight. Actually I don't even remember "The Matrix" that much to get excited about the sequel... I was never a big fan of the whole futuristic stuff and Keanu... well...is not really my type, despite how many of my friends praise him like a god.

Yesterday, Fu and I went to Yamada denki (Electronic Store) on our bike. We began our journey from Shizuoka U, and it was not too bad! We stopped by Uniqlo which is always good... hehehe, and then we went straight to Yamada denki cuz Fu wants to buy the Game Cube for her brother...well actually, for herself :p In the end, she didn't buy it..and I ended up buying a cute mousepad with a golden retriever puppy's pic on it. After I came home and anxiously opened the package to try it out with my mouse, it didn't work. uh..that's not quite true, it worked TOO well! My mouse is a light censor one, and the mouse pad was actually only for the regular 'roller thing' mouse. It seems like the cursor would just jump across the screen so fast my my eyes can't really follow... my mouse is too sensitive for the pad... wow...that's a sentence I never thought I'd say... hmmm gonna have to return the thing...

No comments: